Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Happy Hour, Darlington Style

We are saying cheers to The Lady in Black with Firefly Vodka which was created in Wadmalaw Island, SC (outside of Charleston). I did a piece on my "favorite drink in the entire universe" last year, which you can read in detail here. Luckily for ya'll, Firefly is widely available throughout the US now. Coincidentally enough, I introduced this cocktail to many of your favorite NASCAR guys, whose names are being kept confidential!

Follow along with Happy Hour here
and PLEASE BE CAREFUL. This drink tastes exactly like sweet tea. It is dangerous, it is lethal and I do not take any blame if you decide to drunk dial your ex while drinking this today. Note to self, do not take this as a shot.

You have been warned so here's the recipe....
Megan's "Favorite drink in the entire universe"
Fill a high ball with Ice
1/2 Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
1/2 water
Lots of lemon
I like to add a splash of sugar water to mine, I am sweet enough as it is but I am a southern chic!

Cheers Ya'll!

No comments: