Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby, Its COLD Outside

Yes, I know I know...we are in Florida..palm trees, I wore flip flops to xmas dinner blah blah...today I woke up to a freeze warning....tomorrow I will have to remind myself what to do when there is a thin layer of ice on my windshield....it doesnt happen very often but low and behold as tonight we officially start the NASCAR season...two of three fashionistas are pulling out our winter gear, scarves and hats and will weather (pun intended) temperature in the near unthinkable 30ish degrees...thank god we will have the sights of our favorite drivers to keep up warm...yes, i know that was lame but i believe that the cold has frozen all my creativity. For schedule and such please click here...more reporting to come...you can be sure of that!

No comments: