Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Our Daytona Beach dining guide.

So if you are anything like me and you are in an unfamiliar town, you will spend weeks googling the best restaurants and bars to visit upon your trip. When I travel, I usually have a planned schedule, broken down by the clothes I am wearing and the places I am visiting. Yet, not matter how many times I have tried, when it comes to out of town races, I end up eating at the closest restaurant around or at a chain....ugh.
This is where we are coming to the rescue. Daytona is full of hidden surprises when it comes to eating out. We put a little list together of our favorite eats and drinks in town. I must say, of everything on this list, you must go to the Brickyard and get a cheeseburger; it is a Daytona legend. Please trust me on this. We kept the list pretty local so driving wouldn't be an issue. If you do get a wild hair and want to travel about 30 min North, you must check out Snack Jacks in Flagler Beach.

So, here is our dining guide. I would love to know if anyone takes our advice and what they think of our suggestions! If you have problems viewing it in full size, there should be an area to zoom, if not shoot us an email and we will send it to you.

No comments: