Friday, September 19, 2008

Fashionista Friday

This past Saturday, while Darlynn and I were watching College Football, drinking a few too many beers, we decided to converse with the boys in Louden. I don't really remember how the conversations went but one thing we know for sure is that it was cold it was up there. This made me a little sad since it is so damn hot in FL but it showed a glimmer of hope....Fall is upon us which means we are that much closer to breaking out our winter wardrobe! All 3 of the Fashionistas are Floridians and we are all equally obsessed with winter clothing. If you were to look in my closet, you would think I resided in Maine with my 20 coats, Boots galore and 11 pairs of Ugg's (I am not exaggerating and I have no idea how I have so many).


3 years ago, the style of knee high boots over skinny jeans became a hit. In fact, it became very popular with the Nascar Wives and Girlfriends. It is such a great look, even today, three years later. Although I love the look, I personally don't like wearing heals on pit road. Well, this has all changed. I found these fabulous Kenneth Cole boots on piperlime.com, which I intend on purchasing for this winter. They come in black, brown and tan and they are only $159!!!!


No comments: