Friday, October 31, 2008

Our favorite Nascar commercials of 2008

#1 Best commercial of 2008 has to be the Kasey Kahne Allstate Sponsorship commercial. I cant remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did the first time I saw this classic commercial.

#2 has to go to Carl Edwards and the Aflac Duck. Although I am starting to get a little sick of seeing this commercial, it is still one of the best ones on TV

#3 goes to Tylenol Fast. The best part of this is Kevin Harvick, and you will rarely hear those words out of my mouth. He is what made this commercial.

#4 actually has 2 commercials. The Juan Pablo Montoya Big Red and Juicy Fruit commercials are hillarious. I dont know which one I like better so I had to put them both up here.



#5 goes to Jimmie Johnson Lowes repairs. This commercial wouldnt be as good w/o Chad Knauss. I think he loves being on TV.

And I couldnt do this without including the Denny Hamlin Fast commercial. Being it is Allys favorite commercial of all time, I had to put it up.

No comments: