Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Penn St cologne and perfume?!

I remember a few years back when Nascar introduced the Daytona 500 cologne....

It was one of those moments that I sat there and said WTF!?! Nascar promised to "leverage the prestige and popularity of the great American race." So what does that mean? You smell like tires? Or gas? Or beer!! I could have a field day marketing products in Nascar but cologne wouldn't be one of them.

Which brings me to something I saw on ESPN tonight. Apparently, Penn State has come out with a perfume and cologne line. So all of you Penn State fans out there can smell like JoePa!According to the University, the official perfume and cologne that captures the essence of the school's blue and white colors, according to the scent's developer, Harrisburg-based Masik Collegiate Fragrances. The company said the Penn State perfume exudes vanilla, lilac, rose and white patchouli, while the cologne smells of blue cypress and cracked pepper vapor. The 3.4-ounce bottles cost $60 each. I know exactly what Ally can get Doodle for Christmas....

No comments: