Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Angels have answered my prayers....lol

So tonite I went to the movies, and just before the movie they showed a PSA for the National Guard...which we all know is our lil Juneybugs sponser....and some of you may not know this, but I know Darlynn and Megan do....I am quite obsessed with one Mr Kid Rock....Like crazy obsessed...Darlynn was with me upon my first meeting with Kid...I beleive the convo went something like this:

Ally - hi. um. hi. thats all i have to say. Im not gonna say anything else
Kid Rock- Well, why are you not gonna say anything else?
Ally - in fear of looking like an asshole...Im can die in peace now, thank you.
Kid Rock - laughs- aww honey its all good.

Then he took a picture with me and licked my face. I wish I could find that damn thing...

Anyways - here is the PSA I watched tonite....how anyone can not love Kid Rock + Dale Jr= the greatest thing since sliced bread....and NO, its not Joey Lagano.

No comments: