Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sprint Tower (Formerly Nextel) Daytona Seats for sale


Hey Kids, I know that its been a while since I have posted but I have been a busy bee! Now that thankfully the dreadful race free December is almost up I will be back in the swing of things. On a more important nature, my beloved Uncle will NOT be using his tickets this year. Although I will miss not seeing him I am glad I dont have to white glove clean my house! We have had these seats since I was a twinkle in my Daddys eyes. They are courtside, ringside, behind the home base so to speak seats. I have four tickets each to the NextEra Energy Resources 250 (Truck Race), Gatorade Duel, Camping World 300, and Daytona 500 for sale. Some of the tickets are pictured above for authenticity of course. Face Value is all that I am asking...$660 a seat for all four races...blame NASCAR baby, not me! Contact me at darlynn.nangano@gmail.com for more infomation

No comments: