Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Fast Lap with Megan Reitenour

Today, we would like to introduce you to the 2009 NASCAR Drive for Diversity driver, Megan Reitenour. You can view Megan's 2009 schedule here.1.What music have you recently put on your iPod?
I know it is probably hard to believe but I don't have iPod. My preference in music is country music though.


2. What was the last movie you saw
?
Most weeks we have girls night out and go to the movies on Tuesdays. The last movie I saw was "He is just not that into you". Not my type of movie but it wasn't my week to pick and I got through it some how. haha


3. What are your favorite TV shows?
I don't have a lot of time to watch TV but when I do, I would say some of my favorite TV shows are Nitro Circus, American Idol and CSI.


4. What other sporting teams/events do you follow?
I really love most sports in general and enjoy watching them when I have the time. NASCAR-Tony Stewart, Football-New England Patriots, Baseball-Cincinnati Reds, and MMA Star-Uriah Faber.


5. What is one personal item you can not live without?
The personal item I couldn't live with out would be my cell phone.


6. What are your favorite places to visit?
Florida, North and South Carolina, Nevada.

7. What is your favorite clothing brand?
My favorite clothing brand is Hollister.


8. What is your favorite book or publication?
Twilight (love it)!


9. What is your favorite activity to do in your off time?
I would say my favorite activity in my off time is to go to the races or watch the races on TV. I also enjoy volunteering for good causes.


10. What is your favorite cuisine?
My favorite cuisine is Italian.


11. What advice would you give other females looking to get into the sporting world?
The advice I would give another female looking to get into the sport of racing would be, don't take things lightly and always give your best. It is very important to have a good support system and never forget where you came from and the people who have helped you.

Next weeks Fast Lap will Feature Ashley Force Hood

No comments: