Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tune Up Tuesday-Lenny Kravitz Let Love Rule 20th Anniversary Edition

I apologize for this post in advance because it is PURELY self indulgent. First off, I am still trying to wrap my caffeine free head over the fact that Lenny Kravitz has been in our lives and ears for twenty years. Out on Virgin Records today is a remastered edition of his first album along with some fantastic bonus material, such as live versions and demos.If you havent had a chance to listen to what first made Lenny Kravitz a household name...I am begging you to grab this today, turn it up loud and thank me later. Im sure most of you know of "Let Love Rule" but the best songs of all time is Mr. Cab Driver, a song that will soon be one of your favorites. If you want to get a quick sample of what I am talking about, Amazon lets you listen to all samples before you buy off their site!
Dear Touring Gods, Please please let Mr. Kravitz tour with this album. You are reading the words of a girl who went to an Aerosmith just to see him open. Enjoy! Other Tune Ups of interest...Tori Amos, Dane Cook, Depeche Mode and some more found here.

No comments: