Monday, October 6, 2008

A race full of heartbreaks

SO, Tony Stewart is my new hated driver. I try not to take things personal when it comes to Nascar....but when my friend almost gets his first win....at Talladega of all places, only to get the win snatched out from under him infuriates me. I am so upset with Nascar. They are saying Regan tried to improve his position because Tony pushed him below the yellow line. Regan prevented a wreck when he did this. Now Regan ended up getting black flagged. Well bud...I will always consider you as the winner of this race and I couldn't have been happier with your performance yesterday.
Now, lets move onto my other heartbreak of the race....Martin Truex Jr. getting wrecked. Darlynn and I were sitting in the Bass Pro pits when the wreck happened right in front of us. It seems the boys cant get a break. How many weeks in a row have they had the car to win and end up getting screwed? Its like they cant win for losing.

Now the next chapter is the positive one about our weekend. I can honestly say, I was a little apprehensive coming into this weekend, although I was with 2 girls I love and many guys I love to be around. I was very surprised for the most part. The race was the worst part of my weekend. Who can honestly say that? I had the greatest time and all of us needed this weekend. Melissa and Darlynn have already put their two sense as to what happened so I wont need to elaborate.

No comments: