Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Can I please be reincarnated as a Nascar Pet?

Nascar Pets are famous in their own right. They have their own calendar, appear in books, and live a life beyond what any of us can imagine traveling private jets. I frequently joke that if I were to be reincarnated, I would want to be a Nascar dog. Today on Nascar.com, I read an article on AJ Allmendinger and found out that his dog Misty appeared in Marley and Me as the dog that takes off running with Jennifer Anniston’s bra in mouth, crashing through the screen door. I saw Misty this past weekend taking a walk with her owners and said to my friend, wow that dog looks like Marley. If I only knew, I would have asked for a paw-agraph! Ok someone needs to take the Starbucks from me since that last line assures that I have clearly lost it……

No comments: