Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Paige Premium Denim offers free movie tickets to Confessions of a Shopaholic




Nothing is better than finding a great pair of jeans. Since you have to wear long pants in the pits, one of the most common Nacar fashions for women is designer jeans. Throughout the four seasons that I have been doing this whole Nascar thing, I ended up with a severe jean addiction. Looking in my closet makes me sick, thinking of all the small countries I could feed off of the net-worth of my supply of designer jeans. One of my top 5 favorite designers, Paige Premium Jeans, is offering free movie tickets (while supplies last) to see Confessions of a Shopaholic, which happens to be one of my favorite books. All you have to do is try on a pair of its movie themed jeans, "Paigeaholic" at Bloomingdales or a Paige Premium Denim store. My favorite part of these jeans is that it has a hidden credit card pocket. Girls, you can go out of the house with a credit card and he will never know! Click here to read the whole story from promomagazine.com


No comments: