Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Elliot Sadler wins Wii Boxing tourney in Bristol

This past Friday at Ford City Race Night in Bristol, Elliot Sadler, Clint Bowyer, Kasey Kahne, and A.J. Allmendinger participated in a Wii boxing tournament.

Ask anyone who knows me...I have a love obsession with my Wii, especially my Wii fit. I will admit that I had a cocktail in hand the first night I played around with it. This means I had my alter ego in the room with me and I couldn't walk the next morning.

Leave it to the Emporia VA native, Elliot Sadler to take the tournament. You can view the official Elliot Sadler victory video on his website, located here. There are also a few photos of the event located here.

I found a video on youtube that wasn't protected by Elliot's website. You can somewhat view the finale between Kasey Kahne and Elliot Sadler. It doesn't surprise me that Elliot took the tournament. If you could see a Wii boxing match between 2 drivers who would it be? I will be generic and say Kyle Busch and Dale Earnhardt Jr.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was pretty entertaining!! You girls rock!