Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Fast Lap with Daytona International Speedway President Robin Braig


This week, the fashionistas stay true to our home track and bring you our Fast Lap with DIS President Robin Braig. I have known Robin for quite some time as the radio stations that I work for and the Speedway obviously do a lot of stuff together. No matter when I see him, even in the midst of a hectic Speedweek he always make sure that we are good and dont need anything, now who does that? He is a great guy and we are thankful and happy to have him do this feature, which by the way he sent our questions back in record time!

1. What music have you recently put on your iPod?
I'm old school-I don't have an iPod but there's plenty of Chesney, Buffet and Toby Keith in my CD Players

2. What was the last movie you saw in the theaters?
Haven't been to a theater in years-but enjoy my HBO Channels and recently watched the documentary on Ali and Frazier which was really interesting.

3. What are your favorite TV shows?
Deadliest Catch and I am intrigued with American Idol

4. What other sporting teams/events do you follow?
I worked for the Dodgers and the Golden State Warriors so I try to follow their seasons.

5. What is one personal item you can not live without?
My boat!

6. What are your favorite places to visit? (during the season and off
season for vacation)
The Bahamas, Keys and the entire East Coast of Florida

7. What is your favorite clothing brand?
Lucky
8. What is your favorite book or publication?
I recently read A Pirate Looks as 50 by Jimmy Buffet-pretty good read.

9. What is your favorite activity to do in your off time?
I think you're seeing a trend here for me-boating of course!

10. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything on the menu at a TGI Fridays

Next week we feature A Fast Lap with 2009 NASCAR Camping World Series West Driver
Moses Smith.

No comments: