Friday, April 17, 2009

Happy Happy Hour!




While Megan is sunning herself on her own happy hour on the way to the Bahamas, allow me to celebrate Happy Hour with you! I think if we are in Phoenix, there is no other way to celebrate but with a Tequila Sunrise, THE signature drink at the Wright Bar at the Arizona Biltmore. We like to learn something everyday, and if you click here you will read about how this drink came to be.


On with the recipe!


Tequila Sunrise
Served on the rocks; poured over ice
Standard garnish: orange slice and cherry


4.5 cl (3 parts) Tequila
9.0 cl (6 parts) Orange juice
1.5 cl (1 part) Grenadine syrup


Preparation
Pour the tequila and orange juice into a highball glass over ice. Add the grenadine, which will sink to the bottom. Do not stir. Garnish and serve. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm drinking one now on the ship! There is no speed network though. I'm loosing it that I am missing hh and going to miss
qualifying!