Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tune Up Tuesday. "I'm a loser baby....so why don't you kill me"

Slim pickings this week for Tune Up Tuesday! But I dug deep and picked Beck's "One Foot in the Grave" an expanded edition of the Pop/Rock uber-genius' 1994 album including 16 bonus tracks (13 of them previously unreleased).This 15th Anniversary edition comes housed in an expanded and collectible digipak.

Bonus tracks include cuts from the rare 'It's All In Your Mind' single. The original edition of the album has been out of print for over four years, making this collectible reissue a must-have for Beck fans, new and old. 2009.

Beck is one of those artists that even with some moderate radio success....you either get him or you don't.

Now that I have you singing "I'm a loser baby...so why don't you kill me" for the rest of the day (youre welcome) go check out some other Beck music from that era and enjoy!

No comments: