Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sorry ma'am we are out of chicken McNuggets.

We all love chicken McNuggets but do you love them enough to call 911? According to WPBF-TV, 27 year old Latreasa Goodman from Fort Pierce FL, called 911 3 times to report an emergency after McDonald's had run out of Chicken McNuggets. I was on facebook chatting with my friend Nicole and she asked me if I had heard about this. I thought she was leading into a joke. MSNBC is not a joke!

Want to know what she said to the 911 operator? "This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one. This is an emergency."

I know this isn't exaclty NASCAR related, nor is it anything negative for McDonalds, who has been a sponsor for years. I just felt the need to share this with our readers. I can't stop laughing....We are borrowing this photo from our friends at Lol NASCAR. Do yourself a favor and check out their site here. I promise, you will get a few laughs.

3 comments:

mia said...

That's a ridiculous thing to do. I can't believe she honestly did that. I bet the 911 operator got a good laugh.

Unknown said...

This person has one heck of an ego. Imagine the nerve it takes to make 3 911 calls. Those are supposed to be for life-or-death situations. This woman has a bloated, pathological sense of self-importance.

You know this ain't over. I bet she's been calling lawyers about it already. Think she'll be at a press conference soon? I'm just waiting for her to charge "RACISM" on this one. You know she will if at all possible.

Anonymous said...

it's true -- McDonalds will tear you up if you're not careful... i had two Big Macs today in one sitting, and I feel like it was the worst mistake of my life